Friday, July 5, 2013

PICTURE FRIDAY: I♥NY – CITIBIKES



Citibikes are here to stay. They are everywhere, and I am seeing more and more people on them. The bikes are a good way to stay fit, and better yet, you don’t have to store them in your tiny city apartment. For a while the city – not the bank! – even gave out free helmets. Great promotion.

My problem with these bikes is that not everyone is wearing their helmet, and not everywhere remembers how to ride a bicycle. I almost had a heart attack when a woman on a Citibike crossed into oncoming traffic because she didn’t know how to break. I cringed with her, but luckily, all three cars stopped in time. However, my biggest problem with these bikes is that they obstruct my favorite view -- the bookstore. LOL!

Happy Friday! Happy July! –mcf

No comments:

Post a Comment